Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Hey a 2nd post. Trying to do this on a day to day basis until I can get back into the swing of things. Going out to enjoy the day and find unique opertunities. Don't know what I meant about that but knitting is involved somehow.
Went to the movies and saw "Clash of the Titans". It was ok. Time for the storyline to catch up with the special effects. You can only wow a person by so much before getting bored. Maybe the 3d Titans didn't have that "seen that", effect.
Still working on my lace gloves. I know I won't be wearing them till winter comes around again, but at least they will be done and the matching shawl, I hope.
Having problems with lace and the counting that's involved. I must have that special disease, Lace ADD. There's a pill for that, right?

No comments: