Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Am So Trying To Keep Up

I am getting out of practice keeping up with this blog. Didn't realized it's been 7 days. I kept hearing this ticking sound in the back of my mind, but it hadn't occurred to me it was for this. (what you don't have mind clocks??) My memory is not what is use to be so some things will slip by without my notice. I will try to remember next time. (re-read beginning of blog again -smiles-)

My Pink Chinook has come to a halt. Ran out of yarn. Am waiting for another skein to arrive. Let's just say when a suggestion to weigh the yarn to make sure both are of equal weight, follow the suggestion or you too could be waiting for a rescue yarn to arrive. Have I learned my lesson??? Nope! Have started another Chinook this time in gray and it will be all garter stitch with the exception of the Icord edge, but this time will leave a longer join just in case. Yep just prove the crazy theory. If you keep doing the same thing and expect different results, you may be crazy.-smiles-

For right now, I'm sticking with the easy quick patterns because my hands have been giving me a little trouble. If I keep my projects quick and light, I may be able to finish knitting all the yarn I have by at least 3010. I have reasonable goals....lol

No comments: