Monday, January 12, 2009

Hoodies are not winter coats!

Is it me, or has the world gone wild with hoodies? It's 36 degrees, it's the middle of winter and most of the Philadelphia's are wearing hoodies and I mean only hoodies.
It's crazy and no wonder everyone is sniffling, coughing, sneezing and making me
extremely paranoid. I'm a germ-a-phobic, and I want Philadelphia's to put some clothes on darn it! I now have a sore throat and barely a voice to sing. (However the sounds coming out of my mouth now seems to attrack frogs of various species)
( they keep leaving wet three toe prints on my floor which is kinda of annoying) Anyhoo if I come down with pneumonia, blame the Philadelphia's, all of them!

Making small sweaters are fun! Its still a WIP (work in progress {knit speak}), but I should be done by the weekend for sure. Check out my pics
!

No comments: