Wednesday, January 21, 2009

At Last

Our new president and first lady gave us a beautiful moment this past tuesday, January 20th 2009. Their first dance together was at the Neighborhood Ball, which was a great idea, to the glittering eyes of their admirers. Me included! It was one of the warmest moments of the day and that song will ring in my heart forever. In my lifetime, wonder still exists.
I am getting better. I didn't over dose on the otc drugs, but I wanted to. I haven't been sick like that in a long time and I got the flu shot! Well I said I was going to start eating healthier and that sickness has given me the boost I needed. I don't want to be sick like that ever again! I still have one ear blocked. chest cracking cough and wheezing like a gnarled old troll. At least I can get back to knitting and focusing on a certain little sweater.

No comments: