Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Getting Started

After viewing the many knitting blogs, (and feeling quite envious), I decided to try and start my own. It won't be pretty in the beginning, however, as time rushes by (I'm past 50, so time tends to zip by on high speed roller skates), I know I will improve. As for the knitting, ah well, love to stash and collect, but now that I have these things, I guess I'll have to knit too. Life just seems to keep throwing these little complications in, like turning a stash into wearable art, but I know I can do it, if only because I started this thing and have to see it through. So don't expect any miracles here, or any real progress! (smiles) I'll be plodding along at turtle speed until I get the gist of things. and then, watch for the smoke rolling off my needles. (yeah, I probably left them near the stove again)

No comments: